Le Spa Fit is now offering a state-of-the-art laser for treating spider veins. The LightPod Neo is able to safely treat a broad range of visible blood vessels from angiomas and spider veins to large leg veins. The Neo delivers a pulse of laser energy, which will cause the blood within the vein to coagulate and destroy the vessel, which will absorbed by your body over several weeks to leave your skin looking rejuvenated and youthful. No matter what part of your body is affected, the LightPod Neo can safely and effectively take care of any unwanted veins.
Laser Treatment Q&A
- Notify your technician of any medications you have used within the last 6 months. *Blood thinning medications can hinder the results of vein treatments.
- Notify your technician if you have a history of perioral herpes.
Immediately Before Treatment
- If applicable, shave or trim any hair in the area to be treated. This will help achieve the best possible results.
- Remove any make-up and/or lotions and make sure that the skin is dry in the area to be treated.
- If having leg veins treated, bring a pair of shorts to wear during your session.
- You may return to your normal daily activities immediately after your treatments, but refrain from vigorous exercise for 3 days post-treatment.
- Avoid extended sun exposure or tanning for at least 1-week post treatment.
- Keep the treatment site moist by reapplying ointment (e.g., Aquaphor) multiple times per day for a week after treatment. Should any scabbing occur, do not pick or scratch at the treated skin.
- Veins may convert to what looks like a cat-scratch from 24 hours up to 2 weeks post-treatment. This is a normal occurrence. Veins may disappear and re-appear for a period of up to 3 months post-treatment.
- Avoid blood thinners for 1-2 weeks post-treatment. Avoid hot showers, baths, saunas and steam rooms for 48 hours post-treatment.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your laser practitioner.